| 1 | 好久不见,你好吗? | I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you? |
| 2 | 请进!请坐! | Please come in! Please have a seat! |
| 3 | 你喝茶还是咖啡? | Do you want tea or coffee? |
| 4 | 他们是我的爸爸和妈妈。 | They are my father and mother. |
| 5 | 你叫什么名字? | What is your name? |
| 6 | 我叫王大朋。 | My name is Dapeng WANG. |
| 7 | 很高兴认识你。 | Nice to meet you. |
| 8 | 这是我的女儿,毛毛。 | This is my daughter, Maomao. |
| 9 | 她在合资公司工作。 | She works at a joint venture corperation. |
| 10 | 你是美国人吗? | Are you American? |
| 11 | 不,我是英国人。 | No, I am British. |
| 12 | 对不起!我可能会迟到。 | I am sorry. I might be late. |
| 13 | 怎么回事? | What's up? |
| 14 | 路上有一起车祸。 | There is a car accident on the road. |
| 15 | 你别着急,慢点儿。 | Don't worry. Take your time. |
| 16 | 你没把手划破吧? | Did you cut your hand? |
| 17 | 真是不好意思。 | I feel really sorry. |
| 18 | 没事儿。 | It's okay. |
| 19 | 我很感谢你参加我的聚会。 | I really appreciate your inviting me to the party very much! |
| 20 | 我很荣幸能认识他们。 | I am honored to meet him. |
| 21 | 欢迎你再来。 | Welcome to come again. |
| 22 | 你住在哪儿? | Where do you live? |
| 23 | 我住在东单。 | I live in Dong Dan. |
| 24 | 今天天气怎么样? | How's the weather today? |
| 25 | 不怎么样,有点儿阴天。 | It's not very good. |
| 26 | 天气预报怎么说? | What does the weather forecast say? |
| 27 | 雨什么时候会停? | When will the rain stop? |
| 28 | 明天天气怎么样? | How's the weather tomorrow? |
| 29 | 一到五用中文怎么说? | How do you say from one to five? |
| 30 | 这是几? | What is this number? |
| 31 | 这是八。 | This is eight. |
| 32 | 今天星期几? | What day is it today? |
| 33 | 今天星期二。 | Today is Tuesday. |
| 34 | 昨天是几号? | What was the date yesterday? |
| 35 | 昨天是29号。 | Yesterday was the 29th. |
| 36 | 后天你有时间吗? | Do you have time the day after tomorrow? |
| 37 | 现在几点? | What time is it now? |
| 38 | 现在六点三刻。 | It is 6.45. |
| 39 | 你几点去学校? | When do you go to school? |
| 40 | 我八点去学校。 | I go to school at 8.00. |
| 41 | 喂,你好!你找谁? | Hello. Whom do you want to speak? |
| 42 | 我找大朋,他在吗? | Dapeng, please. Is he in? |
| 43 | 你的手机号码是多少? | What is your telephone number? |
| 44 | 我的手机号是13492038279 | My cell number is 13492038279. |
| 45 | 对不起,我打错了。 | I am sorry. I dial the wrong number. |
| 46 | 请问,你们几位? | Excuse me, how many people do you have? |
| 47 | 你们喝什么? | What do you want to drink? |
| 48 | 你们有青岛啤酒吗? | Do you have Tsingtao bear? |
| 49 | 我要一杯冰水。 | I want a glass of ice water. |
| 50 | 你想喝酸辣汤吗? | Do you want to have hot and sour soup? |
| 51 | 我想吃面条。 | I want to have noodles. |
| 52 | 我要麻婆豆腐。 | I want Mapo tofu. |
| 53 | 我要清蒸鱼。 | I want steamed fish. |
| 54 | 好了,足够了。 | This is good. That's enough. |
| 55 | 你吃饱了吗? | Are you full? |
| 56 | 这些菜真好吃。 | These dishes are very delicious. |
| 57 | 请结账。 | Please bring me the check. |
| 58 | 这是你的账单。 | This is your bill. |
| 59 | 这是什么地方? | What is this place? |
| 60 | 这是老舍茶馆。 | This is Laoshe Teahouse. |
Monday, March 2, 2015
中文900句
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes it's better to learn a language from different perspectives and consitent practices. The listening and speaking are not difficult for me, but the reading and writing are really hard. And I am 17 this year and try to go China next year.
ReplyDeleteI have taken the live online lesson to learn it for nearly one year, by real communication with a native-Chinese teacher from eChineseLearning. https://bit.ly/2PoXdR7
As a result, it is good at least for now. Do you have some suggestions to the learning method?