1 | 好久不见,你好吗? | I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you? |
2 | 请进!请坐! | Please come in! Please have a seat! |
3 | 你喝茶还是咖啡? | Do you want tea or coffee? |
4 | 他们是我的爸爸和妈妈。 | They are my father and mother. |
5 | 你叫什么名字? | What is your name? |
6 | 我叫王大朋。 | My name is Dapeng WANG. |
7 | 很高兴认识你。 | Nice to meet you. |
8 | 这是我的女儿,毛毛。 | This is my daughter, Maomao. |
9 | 她在合资公司工作。 | She works at a joint venture corperation. |
10 | 你是美国人吗? | Are you American? |
11 | 不,我是英国人。 | No, I am British. |
12 | 对不起!我可能会迟到。 | I am sorry. I might be late. |
13 | 怎么回事? | What's up? |
14 | 路上有一起车祸。 | There is a car accident on the road. |
15 | 你别着急,慢点儿。 | Don't worry. Take your time. |
16 | 你没把手划破吧? | Did you cut your hand? |
17 | 真是不好意思。 | I feel really sorry. |
18 | 没事儿。 | It's okay. |
19 | 我很感谢你参加我的聚会。 | I really appreciate your inviting me to the party very much! |
20 | 我很荣幸能认识他们。 | I am honored to meet him. |
21 | 欢迎你再来。 | Welcome to come again. |
22 | 你住在哪儿? | Where do you live? |
23 | 我住在东单。 | I live in Dong Dan. |
24 | 今天天气怎么样? | How's the weather today? |
25 | 不怎么样,有点儿阴天。 | It's not very good. |
26 | 天气预报怎么说? | What does the weather forecast say? |
27 | 雨什么时候会停? | When will the rain stop? |
28 | 明天天气怎么样? | How's the weather tomorrow? |
29 | 一到五用中文怎么说? | How do you say from one to five? |
30 | 这是几? | What is this number? |
31 | 这是八。 | This is eight. |
32 | 今天星期几? | What day is it today? |
33 | 今天星期二。 | Today is Tuesday. |
34 | 昨天是几号? | What was the date yesterday? |
35 | 昨天是29号。 | Yesterday was the 29th. |
36 | 后天你有时间吗? | Do you have time the day after tomorrow? |
37 | 现在几点? | What time is it now? |
38 | 现在六点三刻。 | It is 6.45. |
39 | 你几点去学校? | When do you go to school? |
40 | 我八点去学校。 | I go to school at 8.00. |
41 | 喂,你好!你找谁? | Hello. Whom do you want to speak? |
42 | 我找大朋,他在吗? | Dapeng, please. Is he in? |
43 | 你的手机号码是多少? | What is your telephone number? |
44 | 我的手机号是13492038279 | My cell number is 13492038279. |
45 | 对不起,我打错了。 | I am sorry. I dial the wrong number. |
46 | 请问,你们几位? | Excuse me, how many people do you have? |
47 | 你们喝什么? | What do you want to drink? |
48 | 你们有青岛啤酒吗? | Do you have Tsingtao bear? |
49 | 我要一杯冰水。 | I want a glass of ice water. |
50 | 你想喝酸辣汤吗? | Do you want to have hot and sour soup? |
51 | 我想吃面条。 | I want to have noodles. |
52 | 我要麻婆豆腐。 | I want Mapo tofu. |
53 | 我要清蒸鱼。 | I want steamed fish. |
54 | 好了,足够了。 | This is good. That's enough. |
55 | 你吃饱了吗? | Are you full? |
56 | 这些菜真好吃。 | These dishes are very delicious. |
57 | 请结账。 | Please bring me the check. |
58 | 这是你的账单。 | This is your bill. |
59 | 这是什么地方? | What is this place? |
60 | 这是老舍茶馆。 | This is Laoshe Teahouse. |
Monday, March 2, 2015
中文900句
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes it's better to learn a language from different perspectives and consitent practices. The listening and speaking are not difficult for me, but the reading and writing are really hard. And I am 17 this year and try to go China next year.
ReplyDeleteI have taken the live online lesson to learn it for nearly one year, by real communication with a native-Chinese teacher from eChineseLearning. https://bit.ly/2PoXdR7
As a result, it is good at least for now. Do you have some suggestions to the learning method?