Monday, March 2, 2015

Review

1) I can surf the Internet through my mobile phone.
2) We can not use cell phone in the class. 
3) Can you speak Chinese?
4) Could you please send me an email?
5) Can you please do me a favor?
6) Could I take a look at this?
7) She is already recovered, so she can play football now.
8) He can speak Chinese and English. 
9) He will go to the gym to workout tonight.
10) He knows how to swim, but he can not swim now because he caught a cold yesterday.
11) I know how to do program now, because I took a programing course.
12) He knows how to study.
13) It is a little bit cold today. You'd better put on more clothes. 
14) After a sleep, he felt a little better. 
15) A little bit faster, we are late.
16) I kind of don't understand what you said. 
17) Please say it a little slower. 
18) You talked too fast, so I did not get it at all. 
19) Our teacher speaks very clearly, so she doesn't need to speak slowly.
20) His girlfriend keeps singing happily, but she sings terribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment